“Doing Business in Serbia – Key Aspects for Irish Companies” Seminar
The Irish-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (ISCC) is organising a series of seminars, “Doing Business in Serbia – Key Aspects for Irish Companies”.
It is envisaged that in six modules (two per set) panels of experts will cover key aspects on the following topics:
• Key economic indicators of Serbia, Dane Atanasković;
• Incorporation in Serbia, Ksenija Sorajić on behalf of KSEL;
• Doing business in Serbia, Christoph Berndt;
• Available incentives and competitive environment, Aleksandra Popović Kojić on behalf of RAS;
• Key aspects of trade agreements of Serbia, Marko Mandić on behalf of the CCIS;
• Competitive advantages of Serbia, Des Anderson of LearnUpon.
We invite you to REGISTER – full details will be emailed to you including Zoom addresses for the seminars.
This online event is co-financed by the Directorate for Cooperation with the Diaspora and Serbs in the Region, of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Serbia.
Registration for the seminar